Although we may be known for our steel casing pipe, we offer more than that to the underground utility industry. When we opened our doors in 1977 we became a leading supplier of steel bore casing, but from that time we have expanded our product line and for the last 20 years we have been a top manufacturer, fabricator and distributor of telecom and power products.
Whether you are working to expand the Information Superhighway, electrical/power energy, or the communication industry, our nationwide distribution channels can get you the exact pipe you are looking for, keeping your project on time.
Learn more about our Telecom and Power products on our website or contact our team today at 800.325.9999!
At Pittsburgh Pipe, “The Right Pipe, Right On Time” isn’t just a catchy slogan. It is Pittsburgh Pipe’s commitment to our customers. We know that underground utility contractors need the highest possible quality and the most attentive customer service. Each member of our team is dedicated to fulfilling those needs.
What can we supply:
High Density Polyethylene Innerduct & Fittings
- Standard sizes of ½” to 16”
- Water, Sewer and Gas Pipe
- Available In I.P.S., D.I.P.S. and C.T.S.
- Telecom & Electrical Pipe in Both SDR and SIDR
- SDR 13.5, SDR 11, Sch 40, Sch 80 In Stock
- Coils Available
- 20’, 40’ or 50’ Sticks
- Metal Reels from 48” to 120” O.D.
Utility Boxes (Handholes / Splice Boxes)
- Polymer Concrete Boxes and Lids
- Fiberglass Box with Polymer Ring and Cover
- Concrete Vaults
- Custom Knockouts
- Mouse Holes
- Pulling Irons
PVC Pipe & Fittings / Split PVC Pipe & Fittings
- ½” to 8” Sizes
- Schedule 40 or Schedule 80
- 10’, 20’ or 40’ Lengths
- Plain End, Belled End or Long Bell
- Restrained Joint for Directional Drilling
- Type C
Steel Casing Pipe
- Schedule 10, Schedule 20, Schedule 40 and Schedule 80
- Threaded and Coupled Pipe, Up to 12 ¾” Diameter
- 5’, 10’, 21’ or 42’ Lengths
- Custom Lengths Available Upon Request
- Black or Galvanized Finish
Threaded & Coupled Steel Pipe / Rigid Conduit
- Threading on pipe size ranging from 2 3/8” O.D. to 12 ¾” O.D.
- Pipe Lengths Ranging from Half Random Lengths (HRL’s) to 42’
- Normal Thread Patterns in Straight Tap, 8 Round, and 8 V
- 3/16” Taper to ¾” Taper
- Conduit Couplings
- Standard Thicknesses of ½” or ¾” HDPE Sheeting
- Caster Assemblies to Assist with Installation
- Grout Holes
- Custom Sizes
- 3.5” in Diameter
- In Standard Lengths and Colors
- Complete with Anchor Bar
- Aluminum Couplers
- Reverse Thread
- Anodized or Bare
- E-Loc® Couplings
- Comfit Couplings
- Pull Tape
- Warning Tape
- PVC and Steel Sweeps
- Bridge Hangers, Expansion Joints and Accessories
- Split Casing Pipe/Repair Pipe
- Geothermal Pipe
Contact Us at 2331 Hampton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63129 or click to call us!
About Pittsburgh Pipe
At Pittsburgh Pipe, we offer many different products and services. We strive to be the best at what we do and to provide the best products. We put a lot of time and effort into making sure our steel pipe is the best in the industry.
Serving Coast to Coast
2331 Hampton Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139